The Yellowknife Community Foundation is proud to announce that Diavik Diamond Mine and Crossworks Manufacturing have teamed up to provide us with this one of a kind diamond pedant – an 18K white gold, double halo pendant set with 0.59 carat Diavik centre cushion cut, surrounded by Argyle pinks and Diavik whites.
Raffle tickets are $50 each and only available at our Over the Moon Gala at the Explorer Hotel on February 13. If you would like to join us Gala ticket are available at For Men Only in the Lower Level of the YK Centre Mall.
Diamond Pendant Raffle Rules
The prize: Courtesy Diavik Diamond Mine and Crossworks Manufacturing, a stunning diamond pendant. Set in 18 karat white gold, a double halo with a Diavik .59 carat cushion cut centre stone surrounded by Argyle pinks and Diavik white diamonds.
- Tickets are $50 each until 10:45 p.m.
- Tickets will be sold until 10:45 p.m. after which all remaining tickets will be raffled off by live auction to one winner. The final draw for the pendant will take place as close to 11:00 p.m. as possible.
- A maximum of 400 tickets will be sold
- The winning ticket holder or someone holding the ticket on their behalf must be present to be awarded the diamond pendant. If the winning ticket is not presented for verification after the number is called three times, another ticket will be drawn. This process will continue as necessary until the diamond pendant has been awarded.
- The only people not eligible to win the pendant are Yellowknife Community Foundation Board members (their spouses are eligible) and the volunteers who actively sell the tickets at the Gala.