Established in 2010 in memory of Jonas Konge. The Jonas Konge Memorial Fund was established to:
- Support NWT residents pursuing post secondary studies in medicine or nursing, and
- Provide support to the Stanton Territorial Hospital Foundation to fund the purchase of new capital equipment or programs (approved and identified by the Department of Health of the GNWT) in the area of Pediatrics or Neo-natal care. Grants will be designed to support new initiatives for the Stanton Territorial Hospital and or Government approved clinic settings and not to replace existing capital equipment.
- Why they are applying for the grant,
- The qualities exhibited by the applicant in their chosen field,
- How the scholarship will contribute to them achieving their goals.
- Written confirmation of acceptance in a second year of post secondary studies in medicine or nursing,
- Information on the field of study being undertaken,
- Two letters of reference attesting to the applicant’s involvement in the activities described and demonstrate the above listed qualities,
- A copy of the applicant’s most recent transcripts,
- A Proof of Residency (PDF 65kb) form must be submitted along with the application.
|2014||Stanton Territorial Hospital Foundation and Ashley Debogorski|
|2013||Daniel Stewart and Amelia Debogorski|
|2012||Stanton Territorial Hospital Foundation|